The following will familiarize you in the various steps involved in the buying process. I will provide you with personal service and will be by your side to make the home purchasing process easy, enjoyable, and worry free.
1. Pick an Area Choose the neighbourhood you would like to live in.
2. Choose a Realtor Work with only one agent. Choose someone who you would be comfortable working with
3. Get Pre-Approval Go to a lender and get a pre-approved mortgage. Your Realtor can help you find one if you do not already have a bank/mortgage lender.
4. Have Your Deposit Funds Available Make sure your deposit funds are available now.
5. Estimate Your Closing Costs Know the time it will take to liquidate any investments that you will use for your down payment and closing costs.
6. Meet with Your Realtor Have an initial meeting to determine your wants, needs, and desires. Set up a time to view homes that are suitable.
7. Viewing Homes Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that slip on (you'll be putting them on and off endlessly). On your copy of the home's listing information sheet - write comments.
8. Choosing a Home You may want to view properties a second time once you have a short list of possibilities.
9. Making an Offer Your realtor will go through the purchase contract with you. You will need a deposit cheque at this time.
10. Offer Accepted Now you must meet any and all conditions that you put on the offer within the time specified. Once conditions have been met and removed you will have bought a new home.
11. Completion Day This is the day you get possession of your new home - you can move in!
If you would like to discuss with me, in more detail, the above steps in purchasing a home - I am only a call or email away!