This is a brief overview of what will happen once you list your home with me. As well, your home will be displayed on this site as the feature home (at first) and on the "Current Listings" page.
- Listing Sheet I will prepare all the pertinent information about your home for marketing purposes.
- Sign A RE/MAX sign with my name on it will be promptly placed on your property. The strong RE/MAX sign is a proven winner in attracting prospective buyers.
- Multiple LIsting Service I will quickly submit your home's listing to the MLS to encourage cooperating brokers to show your home. It will also be put on mls.ca
- Photographs I will be taking exterior and interior photographs of your home.
- Tour Day/MLS Open House These are outstanding opportunities to provide your home with excellent, early exposure to agents who are working with today's buyers.
- Showings Agents from my company, as well as cooperating brokers will want to show your home.
- Follow-up on Showings I will follow-up on showing to establish interest and elicit any meaningful feedback from the showing agent.
- Marketing Your Home My clients homes are marketed and advertised through various programs and media. Your home will enjoy the full impact of this broad, professional coverage.
If you would like to discuss with me, in more detail, the above points â I am only a call or email away!